Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

The British Diet!

Yes, you really did it, guys.
You let England cook for the whole last week!
[Seriously, what's wrong with you]


AND the result was... DELICIOUS. I always told you I am an excellent cook. And now for the fun of everybody (and especially Francis who unfortunately couldn't be with us)... the week. In Food.



Sunday [Courgettes Noodle bake with spicy tomato-corn sauce ]



Monday [Mushroom Pasty]




Tuesday [English Breakfast (with Chick-Pea Sausages)]



[Peanutbutter-Honey-Toffee]




Wednesday [American Pancakes]




Thursday [Russian Potato-Tschebureki]




[Canado-American Cheesecake (with Maplesyrup)]



Friday [English Scones]




[Curry with Rice]



Saturday [Tarte au Broccoli]



[Éclairs]

Sunday [Choco-Bread-Rice-Pudding-Bake]



[There is NO need to comment on the last creation. I know it looks British. I bloody am UK, it had to end British. Ahem.]

1 Kommentar:

  1. ... most of it actually looks rather nice... O_O
    [I´d say tasty, but I don´t eat half the stuff. XD"]

    AntwortenLöschen