Even my English syntax textbook knows it! You will have to look facts in the eye, and stop denying it, Arthur. -shakes head sadly- -goes to call AA in Art´s name-
Don´t be silly, of course it is true. << But you can´t remember, for obvious reasons XD --chuckles--
Believe me, I´ve been asking myself the same thing since we did that exercise... the whole book is full of such examples with a very prominent double meaning. XD"
I am NOT denying it!
AntwortenLöschenIr's just....... NOT TRUE! xD''''''''
no 3 is right, but 5? PPPFFFF
and who the fuck is Willard and WHERE EXACTLY did he went into?
Don´t be silly, of course it is true. <<
AntwortenLöschenBut you can´t remember, for obvious reasons XD
--chuckles--
Believe me, I´ve been asking myself the same thing since we did that exercise... the whole book is full of such examples with a very prominent double meaning. XD"